Solar-Cells windmill plastic
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 1937 Left in Stock!
Real time 15 visitor right now
- This solar windmill is a DIY product. It uses low-light amorphous silicon solar wafers as power source. The product is divided into three parts: the base, the connecting rod and the fan blade.
- Under indoor lighting, solar cells convert light energy into electrical energy to drive the blades to spin; simple and smooth overall shape; it works better in places where the indoor light is slightly stronger;
- Windmill is vivid, novel, and stylish. It completely relies on solar energy for direct drive, energy saving and environmental protection.
- Can be used for student's teaching, entertaining, and as a crafts and display supplies;
- It is a great desk model for an executive or an educational item to assist children understands the change between Solar Power and wind power.